To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ventura, CA 93011
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Chrysler Dealer • Ventura, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Crown Dodge Chrysler Jeep is now hiring for Mid- Level and Master-Level Automotive Technicians at their Ventura, CA dealership! Chrysler experience highly preferred!
Automotive Technician Job Description
- Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
- Automotive Technicians (Automotive Mechanic) quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Automotive Technicians in our Chrysler service departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art environment to work in.
The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications highly preferred
- Chrysler Certification highly preferred
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at your Chrysler Dealership! Apply Now!