To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Truck Drivers, Transportation - ARMY Full Time - Training Provided
Posted 9 days ago
Some of the most important and exciting careers in the country are performed by U.S. Army Soldiers. Whether it’s working with computers to assisting physicians to fixing helicopters, there’s an Army job that’s right for you. See for yourself the long list of job and leadership training opportunities that give you the skills and strength to succeed in the Army—and in life.
Truck Drivers are responsible for supervising or operating wheel vehicles to transport personnel and cargo. The training and skills you receive in the Army can prepare you for a future with trucking, moving or bus companies, or with businesses that have their own delivery fleets.
One of the most important benefits you can receive is money to further your education or pay off existing student loans. While skills training in the Army is always a priority, so is encouragement to attend college or take continuing education courses.
The training and skills you receive can prepare you for a civilian career in practically any civilian position you're interested in pursuing. You are also able to earn certifications and licensures for civilian jobs.
The training and salary you get are only some of the ways the Army strengthens you for tomorrow. The Army also offers:
- Comprehensive health care (medical and dental)
- Generous vacation time (30 days annually)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Family services and support groups
- Special pay for special duties
- Cash allowances to cover the cost of living
You may also be eligible for:
- Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $40,000
- Up to $81,756 for college
- Up to $65,000 to repay qualifying student loans
- Up to $4,500 a year tuition assistance while serving
Requirements for Truck Drivers:
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- 17–35 years old
- Healthy and in good physical condition
- In good moral standing
- High School or equivalent education
- Enlistment in the U.S. Army
(related keywords: Automotive, Motor Vehicles, Parts, Transportation, Distribution, Supply Chain, Shipping, Full-time, Full time)