To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Report weekly and monthly financial and operating metrics and enforcing strong financial controllership
- Manage the financial planning process. Model, analyze and forecast metrics that drive budgeting, forecasting and business decisions
- Be an integral member in the monthly financial close process and perform ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed
- Analyze business results for key takeaways to achieve business objectives
- Preparing detailed financial models for business segments, drive business initiatives, and identify, implement, and deliver key operational efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or other quantitative study field
- 5+ years of relevant finance experience
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, professional demeanor
- Experience establishing processes and coordinating multiple teams to facilitate timely and accurate deliverables
- Familiarity with financial reporting software, including Cognos TM1, SQL, and other similar tools
- Comfortable with analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting findings to senior management
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong attention to detail
Keywords: finance, financial analyst, financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, accounting