To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10075 East 40th Avenue
Denver, CO 80238
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Floor and Decor - Store Jobs • Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come grow with us!
This position is responsible for cashiering, handling product returns, performing basic cash office functions and providing every customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
· High school graduate or equivalent (relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education)
· At least six (6) months to one (1) year of cashier or customer service experience
· Must be detail oriented
· Must possess excellent customer service skills and work well under pressure
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
Essential Job Functions
- Process customers at checkout using the point of sale (POS) system
- Scan items and ensure pricing is correct
- Dispense correct change
- Bag items carefully
- Take money in the form of cash, credit card, or check
- Greet every customer in a helpful and courteous manner
- Properly review all product customer is buying (expect to lift boxes)
- Process customer refunds and exchanges according to established guidelines
- Open and close registers as instructed
- Act and work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s core values
- Demonstrate a thorough understand and compliance with the company’s safe lifting practices and standard operating procedures.
- Answer the telephone according to established guidelines
- Create tags and merchandise signs
- Stock and tag merchandise displays as required
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Regular talking and hearing
- Maintain composure while assisting customers, authorities, executives, clients, and associates
Working Conditions (travel, environment)
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to a warehouse environment and moving vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet to moderate.
Physical Work – Ability exert 30 – 60 pounds of force frequently, and or 20-30 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry push, pull, or otherwise move objects. The employee is often required to use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Note: Floor & Decor considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or familial status, veteran status, or based on any other class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Floor & Decor also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee, and is subject to change by the employer at its sole discretion.
Must be 18 or older, bilingual in any language a plus but not required.