To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cornelius, NC
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Advisor
Chrysler Dealer • Cornelius, NC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are a busy dealership growing fast and looking for an experienced Service Advisor!
SUMMARY : Services and sells required needed service work in the service department.
- Woks with BDC to schedule service appointments.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the problem or refers to test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications. Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes "promised time" and follows up with status communication using text and phone.
- Establishes customer's method of payment. Obtains credit approval, if necessary.
- Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed. Implements and maintains a service marketing program.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as appropriate.
- Works with porters to ensure that vehicles are parked in assigned areas. Makes sure they are locked and all keys are marked and put away correctly.
- Explains completed work and all charges to customers.
- Verifies quality control process to eliminate comebacks. Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding assigned appointments and work in process.
- Maintains a professional appearance. Keeps work area clean.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Applicant must have a proven record of achieving exceptional customer service.
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental and Company Paid Life insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Generous Pay Plan
- Employer Paid College Education through Strayer University
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid vacation
- Employee Discount Program
If you are looking to be a part of something big and special please reach out today! We will make sure someone contacts you ASAP to set up an interview! At Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram we play to win and we need All-Star players for our team! If you fit the mold and would like to see what its like to be with a company that treats everyone like family.. Reach out now!