FILLING 6 ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS WITH FULL WEEKLY PAID TRAINING
Florida Marketing North is a local Jax based company that is dedicated to fostering career potential in individuals with hands on experience in our clients’ core industries. We are looking for people with potential and an ambitious drive, rather than experience, to aggressively expand in the area!
Why are we looking for people with labor experience?
Florida Marketing North is a customer acquisition firm that specializes in working with clients solely in the automotive glass industry. Therefore, we have found that individuals who have labor and construction experience/interest are able to bring a level of on the job “know-how” that provides balance to our customer service teams. We have an aggressive expansion plan laid out and are looking to find a person who would love to work in a fun, competitive, positive-minded environment that values your labor skills and will train you to apply them in management career working with the same industries you already love.
What We Do:
Our clients hire us to be their voice and face with their customers regarding residential products and services. We combine labor industry knowledge with excellent customer service training to provide an informed, personal touch with customers founded on trust and integrity. We not only need our next team members, but also our next leaders to manage our growing company.
Why We Are Hiring:
Our labor-focused clients are asking us to bring them more customers. Therefore, our goal is to find someone to help us run our locations and assist in our expansion efforts. The individual we hire will receive management training and have unlimited growth opportunity and income potential.
In order to give our clients the best service as possible, we pride ourselves in the training that we provide our employees to have a strong team to provide strong services. Here are a few of the areas we provide daily training in:
- Customer Interactions
- Marketing Strategies
- Sales and Promotions
- People Skills
- Team Building
- Administrative Work
- Lead Generation
What Would You Do:
- Train in labor and residential product and service knowledge
- Communicate with interested customers and match them to product and service offerings
- Participate in staff and training meetings
- Communicate appropriately and professionally
- Finally have an opportunity to advance based on merit for our management roles
Employees with a proven track record will have the opportunity to participate in our Leadership and Management Development Program.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability is a PLUS!
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual searching for rapid growth
- Always work with QUALITY in mind at all times to provide the very best service
- Have a “do whatever it takes” attitude to get the job done
We handle all training for our team hands on. We are looking to teach, train, and develop a manager from the ground up