To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Peoria, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
TTEC • Peoria, AZ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) has a 30-year history of hiring great people just like you! And we’re here to offer you an excellent opportunity to build your career in the Customer Service industry.
We are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives to support premium brands in our Phoenix, AZ Service Delivery Center.
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement – we cross-train employees and promote from within
- Paid product and knowledge training
- Continuous development through TTEC (formerly TeleTech) University courses
- Regular schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
Being a TTEC (formerly TeleTech) Customer Service Representative will place you in an exciting fast-paced career, where you can go as far as your ambitions can take you. As a customer advocate, you will handle concerns and inquiries regarding product experiences with courtesy and professionalism.
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 6 months’ customer service experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
If you do, it is YOU TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is looking for!
Click on the Apply Now button to submit an application today.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.