To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elizabeth, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Prism Pharmaceutical • Elizabeth, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
We are currently looking to add excellent sales individuals to our professional Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team. We are a privately held company and offers a great corporate culture that includes award-winning support, continued professional development, excellent compensation, and innovative products that are in high demand. In a world where talented candidates have choices - choose to work somewhere where you will be appreciated!
We are actively seeking experienced or entry level pharmaceutical sales rep professionals with recent industry sales experience as well as entry level candidates who completed industry pharmaceutical sales training. We are looking for candidates for our pharmaceutical sales representative opportunities who are passionate, have a positive attitude, and take ownership in all that they do. If that describes you, we should talk!
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Position Summary:
Each one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives is accountable and responsible for her/his territory achieving or surpassing sales goals on a monthly basis. The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is a full-time position that includes a competitive compensation, lucrative quarterly incentive commissions based on sales results, innovative products to sell and potential for growth.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Essential Functions:
- Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results through superior selling skills.
- Above average interpersonal, platform, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges.
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices.
- Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products, as well as the related disease state(s) and competitive products.
- Must pose the ability to work effectively in a team environment while positive, open communication and collaboration with coworkers and counterparts is exercised.
- Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget.
- Consistently executes all field sales activities with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines.
Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Requirements:
- BA/BS degree is preferred but not required
- Related sales experience is a plus!
- MUST be able to sell “clinically” – able to discuss products and complex disease state(s).
- Pharmaceutical Sales industry training or education is vital
- Documented successful sales track record – must have “brag book” to show in the interview.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to execute a sales and marketing plan
- Must be able to acquire industry certifications/credentials
- Ability to manage a territory budget and function in a fast-paced emerging company environment.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Computer and data base analysis proficiency related to operation of territory.
The next step is yours. Apply today for one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunities. Interviews start next week.
We are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet