To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Clopay Building Products
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager/Territory Sales Opportunity
Clopay Building Products • Dallas, TX
Posted 1 month ago
If you are interested in furthering your career with a company that continues to grow market share in a tough economy and is a recognized leader in its industry, please continue reading this posting. As an Account Manager of Dealer Sales at Clopay Building Products, you will enjoy a fast-paced career while managing key accounts and prospect opportunities within your assigned territory. This is an outstanding opportunity for a self-starter who has a passion for assisting in the growth of existing customers while achieving a high level of success in closing new accounts.
Our company is the nation's #1 manufacturer of residential garage doors and a leading supplier of industrial and commercial sectional doors. We are positioned for future growth and are looking for the right person who enjoys being rewarded for their success.
* You must have a passion for building and maintaining direct sales with small to medium size companies in a highly competitive market.
* You must excel at the creation and implementation of business plans and at building mutually profitable customer relationships.
* You must be a self-starter and have the ability to find new business opportunities and close them on your own.
* You must have excellent time management skills, impeccable follow up and possess a keen ability to prioritize in an ever changing market.
* You must have a basic understanding of accounting principles and a passion to help customers become more profitable.
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills, experience with CRM software and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs are essential.
* You must be willing to travel an average of 2-3 nights per week, in a territory encompassing Texas and Oklahoma.
* You must reside within a commute to a major airport in the territory.
* You should have a successful track record of working in a home office environment.
* A bachelor's degree is preferred and prior experience selling building products or construction related materials is helpful.
This position offers opportunities for professional growth, high-level training financial rewards and an outstanding benefits package, which includes a generous bonus program, a company provided car, paid vacations and holidays and a 401K match.
Please visit our website at www.clopay.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE. Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!