Caring and compassionate people
Wanted for Caregiver opportunities
Home Instead Senior Care® is looking for caring and compassionate students to become a part of our team. Join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Caregiver Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Safety and Standby
- May care for clients with Alzheimer’s
Previous experience is not necessary* for this entry level role. As a Caregiver, you will receive training from your local Home Instead Senior Care® franchise office.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver's License/ Insurance
- Prior experience in the health care industry is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidates
- Experience with the elderly a plus
Must be caring, compassionate and dependable
*This requirement varies by office.
Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Health Care Industry