Six Sigma Process Engineer
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The primary role of the Six Sigma Black Belt Process Engineer is to lead the organization in key process improvements in identified areas of our business. The role is responsible for understanding the organization, how departments work together, and influence and motivate strong, positive organizational change through process improvements. The role must be able to communicate effectively throughout all levels in the organization from associate, operations, support personnel, Vice Presidents, and C-level executives. The role will ensure strategic projects are aligned to the strategic direction of the organization and business objectives. Six Sigma Black Belt Process Engineer works hand in hand with the VP, Corporate Strategy to improve processes throughout the entire company.
- Act as an internal consultant and key connector between identified projects in the organization to the VP, Client Support, and executive leadership team.
- Advocate for constant improvement in data processes, reporting, and other key organizational processes
- Maintain strategic, big picture of the organization and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Coach, educate, and mentor teams to better understand process improvement tools and Six Sigma methodologies to foster an improvement focused culture.
- Implement Six Sigma methodology and analytics for measurable business process improvements.
- Work in tandem with PMO team to ensure proper prioritization and project management for all key initiatives.
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control processes throughout entire organization.
- Maintain business knowledge and the ability to display the linkage between projects and desired business results.
- Collect and analyze data for determining an improvement strategy.
- Provide expertise in deploying lean and six sigma programs and initiatives.
- Dedicate role to constant improvement of organizations processes and services.
- Support the analysis, planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of key projects to assist the organization in achieving goals.
- Fully understand CareerBuilder’s Core Processes and Data cross-functionally, throughout the organization.
- Maintain enthusiastic change agent mentality to drive change without upsetting or unsettling stakeholders throughout entire organization.
- Effectively communicate through all levels of the organization
- The Company reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position as appropriate.
- 3-5 years of proven success implementing process improvement initiatives with demonstrable results.
- Completion of a bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience is required, master’s degree a plus.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification required.
- Demonstrated experience and a professional track record of successful process improvement initiatives and projects.
- Experience in strategic change management through process change.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering business operations, data, and procedures.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Process Improvements (Business)
Six Sigma Methodology
Business Process Improvement