The Account Executive (Inside Sales/Outside Sales) generates revenue focused on new business acquisition, targeting prospective revenue opportunities and by selling print and digital advertising and servicing accounts via telephone, chat, webinars, and/or email. This position is responsible for exceeding established revenue goals by selling print and digital advertising (e.g., banner & display ads, online classifieds, digital video ads, email ads, mobile ads, pop-up ads, rich media ads, search ads, online sponsorships, and online affiliate marketing programs graphical display ads on Local Market Website and ad networks, text, apps, digital directories, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media optimization).
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in needs-based selling with proven track record of success in increasing sales in a competitive marketplace
- Effective phone presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to build strong relationships across departments with focus on follow up and personal accountability
- CRM sales management software experience with a leading platform, salesforce.com preferred
Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties listed are intended as examples only and may not represent a complete list. Duties and Responsibilities, work schedules and/or location may change based on evolving business needs.
Exceed established individual revenue goals within scope of qualified revenue prospects.
2. Conduct inbound and/or outbound telesales activity to identify, prospect to close and win new business.
3. Proactively identify and qualify leads through cold calling, networking, marketing, referrals and database leads.
4. Respond to email inquiries and follow through with needs assessment to determine appropriate solutions.
5. Develop appropriate proposals that provide on-point customer solutions with optimized campaigns, using all available resources.
6. Effectively closes the sale.
7. Maintains a sales funnel within SFDC per stated guidelines
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
General office environment. Extensive computer use required.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Search Engine Marketing