COME PLAY, TEACH AND HAVE FUN!!!
About the job…
We are seeking skilled *FUN* team members with early childhood experience to join our family. Candidates must meet the following requirement:
· - Caring and love having fun with children.
· - Demonstrate ability to implement a hands-on play based curriculum.
· - Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
· - Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
· - Strong leadership skills.
· - Ability to adapt to a fast paced, fun environment.
· - Working knowledge of child care licensing requirement.
· - Must be able to work well as a team player with other teachers.
· - Behave professionally and work well with management.
· - Creative, energetic, flexible, dependable, dedicated, upbeat and happy on a consistent basis.
· - Health care (medical, vision, dental) after 90 days
· - Competitive Salaries
· - 401(k) with a% employer match
· - Free Child Care (based on scholarship availability)
· - Holiday Pay
· - Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Annual performance pay increases
- Raises for completing educational milestones
- Budget for classroom supplies
- Career ladder opportunities
· Minimum age of 18.
· Full-time position (Must be available to work an 8 hour shift anytime between the hours of 9am – 6:30pm/closing).
· CDA or Degree in Early Childhood (Associate or Bachelor’s) is preferred.
· Current Early Childhood teaching experience.
· Must pass background screening before beginning employment.