Customer Team Leader
Each individual will start entry-level and will be cross-trained into leadership and management role after a probationary evaluation period. We are looking for these individuals to learn promotions we work with for national automotive glass companies and to manage their community outreach and oversee sales and/or events. Our representatives will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy sales industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a competitive sales environment.
Team-based training sessions ensure that each person employed with us has the opportunity to learn from our top sales managers.
We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters the acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty. The position entails sales, marketing, and managing product knowledge for different clients.
· Customer interaction to promote products & services for Express Glass Services Inc
· Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
· Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
· Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
· 2-4 year degree
· Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally
· Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
· Sales or direct customer service experience
· Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
· Competitive compensation
· Merit-based advancement
· Uncapped bonuses & incentives