The IT Service Delivery Manager, under the direction of the Senior Manager, Global IT Networks, identifies business requirements and oversees the delivery of the IT services within the context of Accounts served by IT Account Managers. The foundation of this position is establishing processes to provide consistently high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner. The IT Service Delivery Manager is responsible for providing business requirements and expectations as well as feedback on performance, to various IT teams and oversees IT service delivery execution, preventing defects within the IT Department.
This position may be based either in Princeton, New Jersey or Manassas, Virginia.
- Responsible to the IT Account Manager, to own their services, end to end, including Applications/Operations as part of the IT delivery model
- Work in harmony to deliver the services
- Own KPIs through an account dashboard, provide conclusions, and trend analysis
- Engage with the resolver groups within IT to close Account issues and coordinate the preparation of RCAs and Service Improvement Plans, when needed
- Identify, propose and action solutions for issues identified during internal/external reviews
- Detect process defects and improvements, giving input to Business Process Owners and work with Incident/Problem/Change Managers
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry best practices, solution methodologies, and emerging technology trends; stay up-to-date with state-of-the-art IT concepts and technologies
- Understand the strategic imperatives, business capabilities, operating model, issues, and IT needs of assigned business areas across several countries. Maintain and nurture customer relationships to support the IT Account Management to manage demand, identify requirements, and support the delivery of solutions
- Support the IT Account Manager in building business cases to sell in proposed solutions to the Business IT Steering Committee
- Participate in weekly IT Process Review Meetings with IT Business Process Managers
- Ensure Outstanding Business Support – ensure team members, including 3rd parties, provide outstanding day-to-day IT support, working within defined SLA metrics and manage issues to completion
- Facilitate successful execution of major IT business application projects including communication with key executives, budget management, and coordination of 3rd party deliverables
- Perform other related duties as assigned