BDC/Internet Sales Representatives
**Up to $65,000 per year earning potential**
BDC/Internet Sales Representatives will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). BDC Representatives will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in-person)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
Successful Chrysler BDC/Internet sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds.
The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), a hard-working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous call center and/or Internet sales experience a plus
- Sales experience is a plus, NOT required
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads
- Excellent follow-through and follow up skills
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with Dadeland DCJ.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Computer Communication
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Internet Sales