- Process inbound calls to the point of resolution including customer inquiries, complaints, requests for technical support, and customer account information
- Adapt and effectively utilize various internal computer applications
- Maintain strong, open communication with co-workers, supervisor and manager
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies.
- Prior customer service and/or troubleshooting experience in a call center environment is preferred (minimum of 12 months). College degree and/or combination of education and experience also accepted
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision
- Solves problems by gathering information and evaluating options
- Has excellent attendance and completes quality work on time
- Bilingual Candidates (Spanish), a plus, but not required.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our organization offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, holidays, matching 401K, a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and more!
We have a culture of respect and work-life balance. We provide free coffee and tea, a break room with big screen TV’s, a ping pong table and multiple gaming stations! If you are ready to work for a great Fort Worth company, apply now!
Key Words: call center, customer service, technical support, merchant services, customer care, support, service.