*Job is located in Bossier City, LA*
Certified Collision Repair Technician
Are you an experienced Collision Repair Technician looking to take your career to the next level?
Landers CDJR is looking for certified Collision Repair Techs to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay, sign-on bonus, and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
The Automobile Body Technician (Body Tech) repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications.
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
- At least two years of experience as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice
- I-CAR Collision Repair Certification highly preferred (Open to other manufacturer certifications)
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Willing to commute or relocate to Bossier City, LA
- Competitive Pay
- Production bonuses
- Sign-on bonus of $2,000
- Relocation assistance available to the right candidate
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Professional working environment
Find out all Landers CDJR can offer you!