Agency Sales Executive
Reporting to the Vice President, Agency Sales; the Agency Sales Executive is responsible for revenue growth through our recruitment advertising agency and programmatic software partners. In this newly created role, you will leverage your considerable sales experience, existing senior-level industry relationships, and knack for deal-making to unlock your and CareerBuilder’s full potential.
For someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who is unafraid to blaze their own trail, this is a unique opportunity to a build a business with the full support and stability of a large company.
- Make immediate impact developing new business growth.
- Build and maintain senior-level strategic relationships within recruitment advertising agencies.
- Collaborate with strategy agency partners to achieve annual performance incentive targets.
- Develop sales enablement tools, assets, and programs for agency account teams.
- Drive partner engagement, satisfaction and deliver exceptional service to maximize partner experience and ROI.
- Collaborate with other sales leaders internally to advocate for large agency contract renewals.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 4+ years sales experience with proven track record of quota attainment.
- Knowledgeable of recruitment media trends, pay-for-performance models, and programmatic software capabilities.
- Conversant in talent acquisition technology, process, funnel metrics, and KPI’s.
- Strong presentation skills, specifically at teaching and adapting teaching style based on audience
- Ability to build client presentations from scratch.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Frequent phone and computer use
- Creating written communications
- Able to sit/stand at a desk
- Able to bend, sit, stand, lift boxes or equipment (between 0-15 lbs)
- Able to travel occasionally both domestically and internationally
- Revenue Growth
- Recruitment Advertising
- Microsoft Outlook