To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
United Technologies • Nashville, TN
Posted 24 days ago
We are hiring for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. Qualified candidates must be organized, friendly, service oriented, and a team player.
Good computer skills are required, as well as an outgoing personality and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive messages and distribute accordingly
• Answer phones in a professional manner
• Give clear directions to site staff as necessary
• Greet patients when they arrive
• Enter and verify patient information
• Check/receive/distribute mail daily
• Input data for multiple studies when needed
• Performs variety of clerical duties
Medical, Dental and Vision Supplemental Life Insurance
401k Program with company match You will be eligible for these benefits after you complete your 1 month probationary period.
You will be eligible for these benefits after you complete your 1 month probationary period.
• High School Diploma
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Basic level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) is required
• Positive Attitude/Demeanor