Automotive Service Manager/Parts Manager
Do you feel that your career as a Service Manager or Parts Manager in the Automotive Industry is stalled and your growth has hit the ceiling with your current employer?
GET MORE OPPORTUNITIES NOW by re locating to the beautiful state of Delaware or the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We have automobile dealerships near the Seashore areas, the Chesapeake Bay and the historic Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Are you a proven high performer in automotive fixed operations? GET MORE OPTIONS NOW!
Are you confident that you are the BEST-OF-THE-BEST in the world of Automotive Management and want to be in charge of your Financial Destiny? GET MORE SATISFACTION NOW!
GET TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL OF SUCCESS AND BEYOND…
IT JUST TAKES A FEW MINUTES!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL 1-302-648-JOBS
FOR YOUR NEXT STEPS TO A GREAT FUTURE!
GET MORE OPPORTUNITY:
Established in 1963, the Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships represents the most complete line of multi-franchise automotive sales, service, parts, accessories and collision repair in the North East Region. Our Company is over 1000 members strong with 22 locations and 19 Brands AND STILL GROWING! We have been recognized by Ward’s Automotive as one of the top 100 dealer groups in the nation in 2020! As we continue to expand, we are looking for experienced Service Managers to join our dynamic service teams in various locations on the shore. The Hertrich Family provides hands on support from seasoned upper management staff who know our market, our brands, and our processes. We provide continued training and support for you and your team. We will provide opportunities for professional success and growth. Our award winning Company pays it forward with a strong sense of community supporting local educators, hospitals, children’s organizations and activities and veterans’ causes. If you are top notch in Automotive Service Management and this sounds like the right fit for you, READ ON!
• Automotive Industry-leading compensation, competitive wages, optional bonus plans
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, and other insurance options
• 401k with company match
• Paid time off
• Discounts on vehicle purchases and parts
OUR EXPECTATIONS - Our World Class Service / Parts Managers will need:
• Must have at least 3 years of proven success as a Service or Parts Manager
• Must have previous dealership or service repair shop / parts retail management experience
• Driven candidates with vested interest and strong desire to relocate to the DE
or MD Eastern Shore
• Intermediate computer proficiency is required; Dealer Track® experience a plus
• Top level management skills with an impeccable work ethic and positive attitude
• Motivated to be the best of the best; willing to put in the hours to achieve results
through our processes
• Must understand the value of high CSI scores / sales goals
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, always professional, a team player,
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
• Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES including but not limited to:
• Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
• Provide a high level of support to the new and used vehicle sales operations
by ensuring their service and parts needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure the correct handling of all aspects of the service transaction by thoroughly
training and monitoring employees
• Serving as a liaison between service / parts department, technicians and customers (wholesale if applic).
• Manage and Hire Department employees
• Prioritize required services/ orders/ timely deliveries
• Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
• Meet and exceed customer satisfaction benchmark
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record. All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
- Automotive Service Excellence
- Business Savvy
- Customer Experience
- Profitable Growth
- Sales Concepts