You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Full Time Remote Customer Service
Zaktos is a designing company that focuses on creating a unique experience for every client and making their dreams a reality. We work on both interior and exterior, commercial and residential. Our mission is to make our clients' vision become a reality.
The main responsibility is to provide a first-class customer service experience in a timely manner and provide resolution to our clients inquiries and concerns as well as work alongside them to create a personalized experience. We are looking for someone that has creativity, passion and likes to interact with people.
- Availability to work from home and/or in person
- High school diploma
- Willingness to work weekends if needed
- Industry experience is a plus but not a requirement, we provide training
- Provide a personalized experience for every single client through product expertise and outstanding service
- Helping clients design custom solutions to fit their specific needs
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Manage all phases of the client experience from initial contact through product delivery
- Represent our brand through communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with clients through open and interactive communication
- Customer Service
- Professional Attitude
- Interactive Communications
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.