This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
This person will be responsible to efficiently handle customer service requests via incoming and outbound calls, emails or other method. Team Lead will provide support to the Department Manager to ensure the highest level of service is being maintained.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Secure employment with competitive salary
• Company pays 100% of medical insurance for employees and families
• 401K retirement plan
• paid time off
• Holiday pay
• Disability, life, and dental insurance
Candidates should possess:
• Strong work ethic and professional standards
• Good verbal and written communication
• Good computer skills
• Interpersonal skills and customer relations
• Office assistant or industry related experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Hardworking And Dedicated