Experienced in Concrete Construction Desired
Inside Sales Position
We consistently provide the construction industry with the finest quality specialty products and services available to concrete contractors. We work with every major construction job site and many small projects too. We jump through the hoops to meet the evolving and changing needs of contractors, engineers, and our customers. We aspire to be an indispensable partner to our employees, customers, vendors, advisors and community affiliations. We continually train and educate staff on products, technologies, and best practices. We compete on real value; not price alone. We add value by stocking a vast and varied inventory, offering actionable solutions to problems bases on product knowledge, honest expertise, and delivering stellar service. Our products are used in a variety of concrete projects such as decorative, tilt up, repair, highway, homes, warehouses, office buildings, retail centers, etc. Think slabs on grade, foundations, concrete walls, commercial, residential, and government projects.
You’ll be working at our branch location servicing willl call, phone call, and electronic orders. You’ll listen to the customer, identify their needs, and provide products that fit their needs. It’s busy. You’ll also process orders, pull product, talk with vendors, and enhance merchandise displays. You are constantly communicating, troubleshooting, and learning. You’ll chase leads from bidding services, incoming phone calls, referrals, and networking with others. You must be dependable, reliable, and have integrity. We are built on repeat business.
• Submitting quotes, following them up, closing the sale
• Answering the phone, closing the sale
• Listening- fielding questions, providing solutions.
• Constantly learning and training- manufacturer training, online training, refining your skills
• Pulling product, scheduling jobsite deliveries, processing orders
Desired Background Include:
• Firsthand experience with of foundations, slabs on grade, concrete walls, decorative concrete.
• Great computer skills- MS office, CAD, bidding programs, estimating programs
• Any construction related certifications
• Dependable, reliable customer service skills- lots of repeat business
• Self starter- lots of autonomy and independence provided
Benefits & Compensation:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Full benefits package available
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• Lunch and meals frequently provided
• Exciting social gatherings are a part of the job- ballgames to galas to golf to entertainment
Displays (Computer Systems)
Complex Problem Solving