Maintenance Technicians– are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further! PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for Maintenance Technicians with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry.
Our dedicated recruiters will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG contract assignments generally require that you travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time; however, we will pay all travel and housing expenses. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments. We welcome applications from candidates with varying skill sets in the Maintenance and Industrial Electronics field.
Let PMG help you to place you where your expertise is needed the most.
Contact us today!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will work for manufacturing and heavy industrial clients in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, chemical, steel and paper mills, power generation and oil & gas. This is a highly skilled electrical and maintenance role in which you will troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain, and repair malfunctioning electrical equipment used in manufacturing processes. You will need to be able to work with or comfortably work around voltages up to 480 3-Phase.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Performing maintenance on manufacturing equipment, including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical components
- Reading blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods of repair
- Aligning, fitting, or assembling component parts using hand or power tools
- Testing electro-mechanical assemblies using a variety of testing instruments
- Ability to troubleshoot PLCs, a plus
We are looking for experienced industrial Maintenance Electricians with the expertise and professionalism to perform exceptionally well and with minimal guidance in any given manufacturing situation. You must also be an excellent communicator with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and management.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing manufacturing equipment, including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical components
- Strong mix of both maintenance and electrical experience
- Solid ability to read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods of repair
- Ability to align, fit, or assemble component parts using hand or power tools
- Experience testing electro-mechanical assemblies (as applicable) using testing instruments
- Ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 6 months to 1 year
- Abily to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (60+ hours/weeks)
- Ability to troubleshoot PLCs; programming experience, a plus
- Ability to weld, a plus
As a Maintenance Technician with PMG, you will have the backing of one of the nation’s leading suppliers of contract labor solutions for the industrial manufacturing industry. Our assignments offer some of the industry’s top pay rates, and we can guarantee you a minimum of 50 hours of work each week. Our positions usually require travel to a variety of locations throughout the country, but we pay all travel and lodging expenses as well as a generous per Diem. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build your resume working with some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art manufacturers while traveling the country and making great money.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Highly competitive hourly pay
- W2 contractor assignments
- Dedicated recruiters
- Paid travel expenses to and from job sites
- Paid lodging
- Per diem
- Flexibility to take time off between assignments
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving