To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Cost Accountant
TIDI Products, LLC • Green Bay, WI
Posted 1 month ago
About TIDI Products…
TIDI Products is a market leading manufacturing of disposable infection prevention products headquartered in Neenah, WI. We have manufacturing facilities in Neenah, WI, Fenton, MI and Changshu, CN and office space in Lake Forest, IL. TIDI provides best in class products and service to major healthcare products distributors and users worldwide.
We LIVE ON PURPOSE: Support Caregivers and Protect Patients!
The Senior Cost Accountant is responsible for maintaining the standard cost system and providing reporting and analysis regarding operations and inventory transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain standard cost system used for inventory valuation and providing a basis for manufacturing variance measurements.
- Responsible for leading the calculation and development of the components of the standard cost, and annual adjusting and rolling of standards, and understanding the implications of the update.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Develop and manage policies and standard work for all costing functions, inventory and production reporting, which can be used for all sites and used as a guide during mergers and acquisitions.
- Assist in the monthly closing and the generation of various monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operations reports related to inventory, cost of goods sold, and variance reporting.
- Assist plant personnel in understanding results through reviews and trend analysis conducted in an interactive, timely, and ongoing manner.
- Develop and generate useful tools for the operations area for variance analysis and other reporting needs.
- Assist with the coordination of physical inventories and reports for external auditors.
- Support and assist in reporting requirements such as audit requests and schedules, tax schedules, and other types of requirements.
- Analyze monthly cost & manufacturing variances by plant, including MUV, PPV, revaluation, inventory, conversion cost absorption, and freight.
- Work with the materials review teams to identify, reserve for, and dispose of obsolete inventory.
- Assist with data collection needed for margin analysis and costing exercises.
- Monitor inventory adjustments and reporting.
- Collaborate with other site locations to standardize costing methods and reporting.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and forecasting as needed.
- Gain and understanding and knowledge of the business in an effort to actively take part in TIDI Product’s commitment to continuous improvement in all areas of operation.
- Work on special projects as needed.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
CORE VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Understands internal and external customers
- Assure a safe work environment
- Encourage individual development
- Demonstrates teamwork and flexibility/adaptability
- Demonstrates honesty
- Keep our commitments
- Think systemically and ensure constancy of purpose
- Lead with humility and respect every individual
- Focus on process, embrace scientific thinking, flow and pull value, assure quality at the source and seek perfection
We offer a generous benefit package including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), Vacation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7 - 10years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Technical skills in account reconciliation, cost analysis and month-end close responsibilities
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate effective problem analysis and communication skills
- Must be familiar with computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with a AS/400 or IBMi system a plus.
- Travel 0-10% annually