URL blocked - click to apply
Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC is a multiservice medical practice consisting of more than 230 healthcare providers in more than 160 locations throughout Florida. Our healthcare professionals provide a wide range of services.
Our mission is to provide respectful, high quality, patient-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve. Quality and respect are the foundations of Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC and will guide us as we strive to earn the loyalty of every patient we serve; and to fulfill our goal to be a leading healthcare provider.
Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC offers competitive salary and benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO, etc.
Team Lead - Medical Office – Hudson/New Port Richey, FL
Large medical company is seeking a Team Lead with medical experience to oversee three locations. Will oversee daily office activities to ensure smooth operations, providing qualified staff and performs related administrative duties by performing the following duties. MA or Front Office experience in a Doctor's office is also required.
Duties and Responsibilities: Including but not limited to:
1. Coordinates and monitors office operations to ensure company requirements are sufficiently met on a daily basis.
2. Plans goals/objectives for the medical office.
3. Provides qualified staff to support and contribute to the needs of the practice.
4. Monitors office procedures and resolves problems through collaboration with the provider, and implements changes as needed.
5. Notifies appropriate department head regarding problems related to patient service, employee relations, accounting procedures and computer systems.
6. Operates standard office equipment efficiently to include:
Multi-line telephone, Facsimile machine, Photocopy machine, Computer/printer.
7. Arranges for routine and necessary maintenance of all office equipment.
8. Troubleshoots and resolves all computer problems by communicating with the IT manager.
9. Delegates duties to staff and provides instruction as needed.
10. Coordinates and oversees the completion of special projects (i.e. MRA, HEDIS, 5 STAR, PCMH, as applicable)
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and two to four years related medical experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year supervisory experience preferred. MA or Front Office experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have EMR, Microsoft Office and the Patient Data Base experience.
Directly supervises employees. Including training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work: appraisal performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Background and drug screening required.
Resumes to: URL blocked - click to apply
Electronic Medical Record
Healthcare Effectiveness Data And Information Set