You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Perform engineering design/duties, including, but not limited to:
- Assist with the production of construction plans for various projects, including residential, commercial, and municipal infrastructure design.
- Analyzing and designing utility, grading, paving, and drainage infrastructure
- Coordinating project design with outside consultants and architects
- Preparing quantity takeoffs, cost estimates, and bid specifications
- Performing site visits to verify field conditions and monitor construction
- Reviewing and processing contractor submittals
- Preparing site investigation and development feasibility reports
- Resolve design conflicts; perform accountability reviews
- Provide guidance and mentoring for entry level staff members
- Maintaining project documentation
- Assist in developing project scopes and schedules
- Communicate and maintain good client communication
- Perform quantity takeoffs, shop drawing review, and prepare bid specifications
- Perform quality control reviews of design projects
- Present projects to clients, agencies, municipalities, and the general public
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
· Must have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam
· 2-4 years of experience
· Excellent time management skills, organizational and communication abilities
· Ability to maintain a sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and CAD software
It is the policy of Cole & Associates, Inc. a Missouri Corporation d.b.a Cole Design Group, Inc. in Texas & Arizona, herein referred to as "Cole" not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.