To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1400 East 12 Mile Road
Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Dr. Romanik
- Phone: 248-658-1116 ext. 6223
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time- Contract Position: Physician Assistant, PA, Substance Abuse, Nurse Practitioner
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center, Inc. • Madison Heights, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Addiction Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center is a substance abuse treatment facility located in multiple locations throughout Michigan (including Madison Heights, St. Clair Shores, and Flint). We are currently looking for a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-growing practices providing medication assisted therapies (methadone, buprenorphine, naltrexone). Previous experience in addiction medicine/behavioral health is a plus but not essential as we provide comprehensive orientation and training.
- Schedule is M-F, generally 6am-2pm (some flexibility). No evenings or weekends
- PA/NP will work with Physicians for medical management of clinic patients.
- Performs comprehensive history and physical examinations, and compiles patient medical data, including behavioral health history and results of physical examination.
- Demonstrates clinical expertise in the diagnosis and management of a wide range of health problems
- Learns all medical protocols and procedures used by the organization and ensures compliance throughout the multidisciplinary team
- Develop and collaborate on medical treatment plans based on evidence-based practices and evaluate outcomes
- Communicates and collaborates with physician, nurses and other members of the health care team to resolve patient care problems and enhance care delivery.
- Educates patients appropriately
- Exercises medical judgment in all issues of health care, including appropriate medication dosing, follow-up intervals, and response to abnormal drug screens
- Prescribes medications appropriately and orders studies, tests and ancillary services as clinically indicated
- Ability to use EMR system proficiently
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant Program or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Current Michigan License in Good Standing
- Addiction Medicine / Behavioral Health experience is preferred
- Current DEA license and Michigan Controlled Substance License in good standing