RN’s & LPN's, are you looking for a great career opportunity? You won’t find a better place to continue your vocation than in-home health care with Elara Caring. Our In Home Nurses have found nothing can replace the opportunity of spending time with a patient one-on-one, educating them about their illness, and guiding them through life’s most difficult challenges.
Not only will you go home each night knowing you have made a difference, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, a flexible schedule and opportunities for professional and personal growth. If you are self-confident, enjoy exploring new opportunities, and want to experience some of the most memorable moments of your career, it’s time to join our dynamic healthcare team!
We are looking for a highly organized Registered Nurse or LPN with a natural ability to positively motivate others. Strong nursing skills, excellent communication skills, and good planning skills are essential.
- Registered Nurse/ LPN licensed in the state this job is posted in.
- Ability to foster team and continuous quality improvement concepts
- Firm foundation of basic nursing skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
As an In-home Home Health Nurse you will administer skilled nursing care to patients requiring professional nursing service in their home. This involves maintaining knowledge of current nursing trends, techniques and innovations so you can best meet the special needs of your patients. You will also be responsible for teaching and supervising the family and other members of the nursing team regarding the best ways to meet each patient’s needs.
- Providing leadership in coordinating, promoting and maintaining high standards for the delivery of quality care to the patient by all members of the patient care team
- Making initial visits, processing orders, notifying physician of patient needs and changes in condition
- Initiating care, completing certification/recertification orders
- Determining the amount and type of nursing needed for each individual patient
- Observing signs and symptoms and reporting to the physician and to other agency staff.
- Following and implementing the agency’s policies and procedures
- Supervising and teaching other nursing personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified