The ideal BSM is a “go-getter” who thrives in a competitive sales environment and is committed to delivering the best customer service experience possible.
● Natural alignment with the company’s culture and core values
● 2+ years’ experience in B2B sales in a professional services environment
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university is strongly preferred
● Strong cold-calling and negotiation skills
● Knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook email
● Excellent written and oral presentation skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
● Valid U.S. state driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.