To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carver, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Van Pool Transportation • Carver, MA
Posted 8 days ago
Title: School Van Driver
Business: Van Pool Transportation
Job Type: Regular Part-time
Van Pool Transportation is dedicated to providing a superior level of special needs transportation services to our schools, students and communities. Critical to our success is the performance of our drivers and Monitors who provide safe and reliable transportation of special needs students to and from educational settings.
● Transport students to and from school or educational setting based on assigned or covering routes
● Assist students to safely enter and exit the vehicle as needed. This includes helping them, use vehicle lap and shoulder belts, and safely securing them in car seats and booster seats as needed
● Operate vehicle in accordance with all Federal and State traffic laws
● Complete weekly documentation and recordkeeping as required by Van Pool
· 7 or more years of general driving experience
· Active driver’s license with safe driving record
· 7D preferred, but not required (Van Pool will assist in obtaining). CDL with school bus certificate accepted too!
· Available to work a split shift (morning approx. 5:45-9:30 am) AND (afternoon approx. 1:00-5:30 pm)
· Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in English with students, parents, teachers, and Van Pool staff
· Must be able to pass a drug screen, CORI, and other background checks
· Must enjoy working with children, and possess the ability to show patience and empathy at all times
In 1986, Van Pool was founded with the idea of partnering with school districts to provide superior service and expertise in transporting special needs students to and from educational settings. Since that time we’ve steadily grown by providing best in class service to become the leader in providing special needs transportation services in Massachusetts. We currently serve over 100 school districts and 5,000 students daily from seven locations across Massachusetts.
Van Pool has built its reputation upon doing “Whatever It Takes” to ensure that the safety and individual requirements of our students are met each and every day. If you share our commitment to the highest quality of service please visit our careers site to view available positions.
Van Pool is an Equal Opportunity Employer