* Job is located in Mt Pleasant, TX *
Suspension Technician / Alignment Technician
Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for Suspension / Alignment Techs to join their busy service department!
The primary duties of Wheel Alignment Technicians includes the dismounting, mounting, handling scrap (or take-off-tires) and balancing of all tires on customers’ vehicles. A Wheel Alignment Technician also performs wheel alignments and various related adjustments on vehicles and properly align vehicle as per company specifications.
- Provide specialized services including alignments and repair and installation of brakes, struts, and shocks
- Properly dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Operate all related equipment and tools as trained
- Operate independently and as a team member
- Perform and demonstrate Customer Service Satisfaction
- Must have at least 3+ years professional experience to apply
- Great technical knowledge of shop equipment such as alignment systems, scan/diagnostic equipment, brake lathes, strut compressors, and wheel and tire equipment
- High school diploma or GED required
- Certifications and/or automotive degree (preferred)
- Valid in state driver's license and good driving record
- Technician must provide own tools
- Computer skills a must. Experience with All Data and scan/diag tools preferred
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment
Join the team at Elliott Chrysler Dodge Jeep today!
Mac Pherson Strut