Automotive General Sales Manager (Sales Manager) (F & I Manager)
Is it time to escape the hyper-competitive metro pace for a better quality of life for you and your family?
GET MORE OPPORTUNITIES NOW by relocating to the beautiful state of Delaware or the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We have automobile dealerships near the Seashore areas, the Chesapeake Bay and the historic Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Do you love working in Automotive Sales but feel that you are stuck in a dead end job? GET MORE OPTIONS NOW!
Do you feel that you have been passed over too many times for promotion in Automotive Management and want to be in charge of your Financial Destiny ? GET MORE SATISFACTION NOW!
GET TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL OF SUCCESS AND BEYOND…IT JUST TAKES A FEW MINUTES!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL 1-302-648-JOBS FOR YOUR NEXT STEPS TO A GREAT FUTURE!
GET MORE OPPORTUNITY:
Established in 1963, the Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships represents the most complete line of multi-franchise automotive sales, service, parts, accessories and collision repair in the North East Region. Our Company is over 1000 members strong with 21 locations and 19 Brands AND STILL GROWING! As we continue to expand, we are looking for experienced Sales Managers and F&I Managers to join our dynamic sales teams i n various locations on the shore. The Hertrich Family provides hands on support from seasoned upper management staff who know our market, our brands, and our processes. Our dealerships provide continued training and support for you and your team. We will provide opportunities for professional success and growth. Our award winning Company pays it forward with a strong sense of community supporting local educators, hospitals, children’s organizations and activities and veterans’ causes. If you are top notch in Automotive Sales and this sounds like the right fit for you, READ ON!
· Automotive Industry-leading compensation, competitive wages, optional bonus plans
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, and other insurance options
· 401k with company match
· Paid time off
· Discounts on vehicle purchases and parts
OUR EXPECTATIONS - Our World Class Sales Managers, General Sales Managers, and Finance Managers will need:
· Must have a proven track record in sales within the automotive industry
· Must have previous dealership sales or management experience
· Possess excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
· Driven candidates with vested interest and strong desire to relocate to the DE or MD Eastern Shore
· Intermediate computer proficiency is required; Dealer Track® experience a plus
· Motivated to be the best of the best; willing to put in the hours to achieve results through our processes
· Must understand the value of high CSI scores
· Strong communication and collaboration skills, always professional, a team player, passionate, driven
· Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES including but not limited to:
- Recruit, train, manage, and direct the Sales Team while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Assist individual sales associates in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service, at the beginning of the sale and through the financing of their purchases
- Maintain proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction benchmark
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects
Implement Sale Strategy
Manage Sale Team