To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Plaines, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Logistics Sales Representative
MZN Management Group, LLC • Des Plaines, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Account Sales Representative
LOCATIONS:Des Plaines, IL (temporary location is in Rosemont)
Troy, MI and Covington, KY and Mississauga, ON
OVERVIEW: Our client is a full-service transportation solutions provider. They offer Full-Truckload(Van, Flatbed and Refrigerated) freight, LTL, Intermodal and Expedited services all over the 48 States, Canada and Mexico. They were founded on the need within the industry for a level of integrity and service, which is all-too-often absent. They stress open-ended communication with both customers and carriers. These are the pillars on which this company’s services stands and it is made known to each one of their valued employees. Each team member is available 24x7x365 and takes a vested interest in the success of their customers.
LEVEL 1 (Rep currently producing $0 to $20k in Gross Profit/Net Revenue per mt)
Compensation: $40-$45K plus commission and full benefits
• Generate and identify new customer relationships by cold calling, networking, referrals
• Maintain and build existing “house” accounts
• Contact current customers for daily and future load opportunities.
• Enter load info into TMS for every booked load
• Prioritize what loads the Carrier Sales Rep needs to work each day (If heavy volume help cover loads)
• Ensure all Check Calls are done and relayed to customer (Carrier Sales Rep helps)
• Set attention flags and communicate any special instructions for night dispatch.
LEVEL 2(Rep currently producing between $30k-$50k in Gross Profit/Net Revenue per mt)
Compensation: $50-$60K plus commission and full benefits
LEVEL 3(Rep currently producing a minimum of $60k in Gross Profit/Net Revenue per mt)
Compensation: $70-$80k+ (negotiable) plus commission and full benefits
• Manage sales and business development by building out new and existing “house” accounts
• Create ways to drive more revenue from new and existing accounts
• Identify and connect with the key decision makers in a company
• Work in a collaborative environment with the branch director and other personnel
• Be well versed in selling multi-modal solutions, predominantly TL
• Resolve large problems that arise with account(s) and communicate the information to the customer
• Understand emerging sales challenges, opportunities and needs with customers
• Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including lead generation, prospecting and qualification, pricing, proposal preparation and presentation, implementation, and follow up
• Work in unison with the assigned Carrier Sales Rep to ensure success
• Prior transportation or logistics sales experience necessary
• College degree preferred
• Extremely organized, proactive, problem solver and good time management skills
• “Sales Hunter” and “Take Charge” mentality
• Excellent communication skills