We have an exciting opportunity to start your career with us as a New Home Consultant covering our communities in the North Suburbs of Chicago!
We are seeking passionate and ambitious New Home Consultants to operate a Welcome Home Center and close sales of our homes through our proven, award-winning sales methodology. As a New Home Consultant with Lennar, you will have a real opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills and spirit with the support of an innovative team while you help customers make the biggest decision of their lives. You will consistently drive new sales from a variety of sources such as client referrals, real estate and other professional networks and leads generated by our marketing campaigns. You will maintain continuous communication and contact with prospects to pull sales through the long cycle and proactively follow-up with clients after sales to ensure that they are satisfied.
- Taking customers through your Welcome Home Center and maintaining communication after their appointment
- Generating referrals and leads at through face-to-face marketing at community and school events, realtor industry conferences and other opportunities to mingle with potential customers
- Connecting with realtors to schedule Welcome Home Center walk-through appointments
- Following up with potential customers about Lennar home buyer incentive programs
- Demonstrating a strong effort to make use of new sales techniques and strategies
- Processing sales agreements and contracts
- Using our computer sales tracking system to manage your sales pipeline
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys after sales close to identify areas of strength and weakness in our products and processes
- Ensuring that your Lennar community website is accurate and up to date with correct pricing
- Continually improving and adding to your Lennar product knowledge and home sales/homebuilding industry acumen
- Staying aware of competitors in the market, specifically their square footage and incentives offered
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in new home sales or commission-based real estate required.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record and valid auto insurance coverage
- Weekend work availability
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of new technology such as iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-5232
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The history of our Company is amazing. Lennar began in 1954, as F&R Builders, co-founded by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. In 1956 Leonard Miller joined F&R by investing $10,000 and replacing Gene as Arnold’s partner. Through Leonard’s guidance and Arnold’s attention to construction, our hallmark traits of Quality, Value and Integrity were born. In 1970 we became a public Company under the corporate banner of Lennar, a combination of Leonard and Arnold’s names.
View the full profile
Through the years, Lennar has grown to a disciplined and spirited team of Associates who have fine-tuned the art of identifying and capturing opportunities to grow and become an even better Company. The result is a long proven track record of strategically timed and impeccably executed expansions into new markets. As a result, Lennar now builds homes in some of the most desirable cities and states to live in all across America, and has now become one of the most respected homebuilders in the nation.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes in Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle – such as urban, golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities.