The Senior Mechanical Engineer is responsible for gathering and analyzing technical data used to prepare basic mechanical designs and drawings for client projects. This individual is expected to fulfill the requirements of the position and understands that the design process includes visiting clients’ facilities where they may be expected to perform physical work.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to accomplish each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Fifteen (15) or more years working in one of the following service areas required: Chemical, Polymer, Refining, Utility. Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable.
- Experience in some or all of these areas: Engineering/Specification of Mechanical Equipment, including Material Handling Equipment, Pumps, Pressure Vessels/Tanks, Heat Exchangers, and other process equipment; Pipe Stress Analysis/Pipe Support Design
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Authorize a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history, and educational background
- Submit to a drug test post offer
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Accepts that this position may require some domestic overnight travel
Stress Analysis (Software Engineering)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Apple & Associates is an executive search firm that specializes in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Banking, Plastics and Rubber Industries. We provide extensive coverage of these worldwide markets and have forged a solid reputation in the industry as a competent, aggressive, and resource-rich recruiting firm. Apple & Associates is a nation-wide employment search company. We belong to Top Echelon Network, Inc. and Intercity Personnel Associates (IPA), large recruiting networks with several hundred search firms' each from around the country. Through these networks, we can share confidentially coded information about a job and receive qualified candidates within a short period of time. The advantage for you is that with one phone call you not only have rapid access to our candidates, but also to several hundred recruiting firm’s industry specific resources and candidates. Because our executive recruiters specialize in different industry segments, we can give you the service you deserve in a fast, focused, and efficient manner. We realize the importance of hiring professionals who understand and are able to assimilate with your company’s business model, culture, process, equipment, and materials. Our team has studied the hiring decisions that make the firms in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries so successful. Our candidates will meet the standard your company is striving for, with the technical and industry background to match.
View the full profile