Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
We have current Publishers with many different types of work backgrounds and skill sets, however here are a few traits our top-earning Publishers possess:
- Strong sales stamina: You are a motivating communicator with plenty of grit.
- Old-school work ethic: You take the tools learned in training and make it happen.
- A desire to make connections: You enjoy building relationships and connecting others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect potential clients
- Schedule 1- 1 appts with local business owners, meet with them in-person or remote via current technologies
- Develop, organize and maintain a book of business that includes prospects and clients
- While it a small part of a publisher's monthly activity, they will be involved in the oversight and final green light of their magazine. The majority of the work is done at a corporate level by in house designers and local content coordinators.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighborhoods together by providing a superior quality professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We reach more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazines in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve. With over 925+ magazines in print, we mailed over 34 million magazines to residents across the US and Canada in 2020.
Our Mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further their financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.