Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Ability to operate a PC with a strong working knowledge of associated software, including Microsoft Office
- Outlook, Word, Excel
- Proficient typing skills
- Ability to learn new systems to assist with Claims system
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- Team Player - Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work assignments while working with some guidance and independently
What will separate an average candidate vs a great candidate on a resume?
- Someone who will jump in to keep the ball moving, go getter, self-motivated
Degrees or certifications required/Years of overall experience required:
Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in an Administrative role
Day to day responsibilities:
- Lienholders for payoffs - banks/credit unions
- IAA - salvage vendor
- Police reports
- Index mail that comes through electronically, scan into system
- Requests to send letters/FedEx to customers
- After Return to work, may have more customer facing duties
- Issuing payment drafts
Who is this workers main interaction going to be with?
- Claims Team, external vendors, limited communication with Customers
Performs routine but varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures under direct supervision. Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of those required on the job. Incumbents may perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
- Interacts by phone and mail with multiple internal and external contacts such as customers, vendors, medical providers, attorneys (plaintiff and defendant), law enforcement agencies, etc.
- Screens and directs telephone calls
- Maintains and updates office supplies
- Operates and maintains office equipment such as fax, printing and copying machines
- Coordinates office shredding with the vendor.
- Conducts document maintenance - creates, retrieves and delivers files, and copies documents.
- May compose routine correspondence.
- Receives and directs visitors; and may resolve routine inquiries.
- Opens sorts and distributes mail (including USPS, FedEx and other delivery companies)
- Other various support duties (may set up meetings, may coordinate record retention, etc.).
- May be asked to other duties as needed not represented on this list including additional searches, researching, and reporting as requested by leadership
- Occasional travel
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Customer service and follow up skills.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
The physical requirements and working conditions listed below are representative of those required on the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
- Typical office environment requiring the use of typical office equipment (e.g., computers, phones, etc.).
- Computer keyboarding, computer monitor and mouse use including reaching forward, grasping, finger and wrist manipulation, and neck bending and turning; near vision is necessary for computer monitor use. If working in an Emerging Workspace, or similar working arrangement, lifting of laptop equipment, files and/or personal belongings weighing 10 lbs. or less is required.
- May require long periods of sitting.
- May require prolonged repetitive use of the upper extremities.
- May require lifting < than 50 lbs.
***This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, SPECTRAFORCE and the assigned client reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Claims Admin Support Specialist if you require a reasonable accommodation.
· For the full list of our open positions, please check [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Claims Admin Support Specialist