To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rocky Mount, VA 24151
- Nick Mastrovito
- Phone: 423-358-2946
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Patrice & Associates, Inc. • Rocky Mount, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Now Hiring Talented Restaurant Assistant Managers (Fast Food Dining)- Same Day Interviews
Restaurant Assistant Managers needed!
Opportunity for accelerated growth!
Become part of a team that values the talents of each employee and rewards them generously!
- Paid training to include paid days off
- Generous health (to include medical, dental, and vision), life, and disability insurance programs beginning on your first day of employment
- 2 weeks’ vacation after first year
- Vested 401(k) Retirement plan
- Advanced training and development
- Quarterly bonus program
- Mentoring and ongoing support programs
- Management clothing allowance
Our Client is a franchise owner of one of the biggest fast food chains in North America! If you are looking for a career with an opportunity for growth then this is a great role for you to get going. This company offers fantastic benefits, ongoing training, employee services and accelerated growth!
- Manage overall running of $1 million in sales/year fast food restaurant
- Assist with financial forecasting (P&L, Sales, Budgets, etc.)
- Conduct performance feedback and corrective action
- Train, coach and utilize corrective action when necessary
- Other typical responsibilities to ensure ease of operations
About the company
Successful and well-established fast food restaurants in North America. The franchise operates more than 850 restaurants in 18 states. The organization in one of the largest in the US.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a salaried Manager, preferably in fast food or family dining
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great employment tenure
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Very comfortable working in high-volume operations
- Desire for career advancement
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer