Sign-On Bonus for Experienced RN
- $5,000 after 90 days of employment
- $2,500 after 1 year of employment
- Retention Bonus up to $13,000
- Relocation and Temp Housing Assistance
Welcome to SageWest Health Care
SageWest Health Care includes two hospitals centrally located in beautiful Lander and Riverton, Wyoming. Our vision is to serve our communities’ evolving healthcare needs by cultivating a network of compassionate, dedicated professionals. We are committed to working together, using best practices, improving quality, and assuring an exceptional patient experience.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At SageWest Health Care, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
- Assesses, plans, and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Clarifies if needed and carries out physician orders
- Assist physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families and coordinates patients discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Participates in orienting and mentoring new staff members.
- Follows Standar6 Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Participates in the CQI initiatives to achieve improved patient outcomes.·
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
RNs are expected to float between both the Lander and Riverton facilities.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS upon hire
- PALS or ENPC upon hire
- TNCC within 6 months
- Minimum 1 year Med/Surg preferred
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations