To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Jason Johnson
- Phone: 843.259.2380
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - NNP - RELO Michigan
Kirby Clinical Inc. • Boston, MA
Posted 5 days ago
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP)
Nurse Practitioner – Neonatal (NNP)
Located on the coast of Northwest Michigan, our 450 bed, non-profit medical center is looking to increase our Neonatal ICU coverage. Join our team of 2 neonatologists and 3 NNPs as we begin increasing the acuity level of patients we service in our award winning hospital. This full time, permanent NICU position offers flexible scheduling and full benefits.
· Coastal, Northwest Michigan
· Golf, cross-country skiing, sailing, swimming, and kayaking
· Farm-to-table restaurants, a culinary arts institute, and locally-sourced farmers markets
· “100 Best Destinations around the World with Four Seasons”
· “America’s Happiest Seaside Towns”
· “The Most Under-the-Radar Food Towns in America”
· “100 Most Popular Small Cities to Relocate”
· Full time: Up to $140,000 + extra shifts if interested
· (PRN shifts: Up to $75/hr)
· Health, vision, dental, disability
· Relocation assistance available
· Up to 34 days of PTO + holidays + your birthday off!
· Retirement w/ matching
· Full-time, hospital employed
· Rotating 12-hour, 16-hour, or 24-hour shifts
· Voluntary Call + pediatric shifts available for fill-in
· Manage patient care
· Attend high risk deliveries
· Serve as an expert resource
· Assist with air and ground transports
· Development of staff education and protocols
· Participation in unit-based professional governance groups
· Licensed as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
· Unrestricted license
· Experience in NICU required
· New graduates with requisite experience welcome to apply