Reporting to a C-Suite Executive, the Executive Assistant will provide multifunctional support to the Executive and team acting as the first point of contact and go-to for the department. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and excellent at prioritizing and managing a heavy workload. You possess superb business acumen that drives your and the Executive’s priorities that will fluctuate daily. You are proactive, take initiative, and work with an eagerness to quickly solve problems.
A Day in the Life of the EA - About the role:
- Provide full support to C-Suite Executive with a high degree of discretion and urgency in a frequently changing, fast-paced environment ensuring high-velocity decision making and communication align with organizational priorities.
- Strategically manage and maintain complex calendar schedules across multiple time zones to optimize the Executive’s time.
- Coordinate frequent domestic and international door to door travel arrangements, providing detailed agenda with clear and concise details.
- Schedule a high volume of meetings and conference calls, both internal and external.
- Act as first point of contact for C-Suite Executive and their department, communicating directly with or on their behalf.
- Plan and manage company events, departmental events, employee team building activities and off-site meetings.
- Submission and approvals of expense reports and timesheets.
- Liaise with cross departmental leaders including HR, Finance, Marketing and Legal.
- Implement and enforce process and procedures to provide smooth running of department.
Required Qualifications - About you:
We are looking for candidates who possess the rare combination of the following achievements, skills and behaviors:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, discretion, and professional demeanor when interacting with diverse audiences across multiple levels of the organization.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills that allow for effective communication with executive management.
- Thrives working independently.
- Anticipate challenges, pivot quickly and come up with resourceful alternate solutions.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills in a fast paced environment, as well as excellent time management skills, prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency with Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Provide travel arrangements for executive team
- Manage executive schedules and travel arrangements
- Managing executive schedules and coordinate travel arrangements
- Implement travel schedule and make travel arrangements
- Making travel arrangements for portfolio travel, industry travel and meetings
- Provide administrative support to executive vice president
- Coordinate the executive(s) travel arrangements
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Make travel arrangements for CEO
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
- Maintain calendar; coordinate meetings and travel arrangements
- Support an executive with travel arrangements, managing calendar and scheduling meetings
- Making travel and meeting arrangements
- Make meeting and travel arrangements
- Assist other executive administrative staff and executive management
- Assist executives with travel arrangements and expense reports
- Book travel primarily for domestic travel
- Making travel arrangements and completing expense reports
- Procure travel arrangements and create travel itineraries with expense management focus
- Make travel arrangements, both domestic and international travel