You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as a Customer Service / Sales Representative. The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, and renewing contracts. No experience is needed - paid training at the entry-level position. Promotion is based on performance, not seniority! People skills are a must! Apply today for our Customer Service / Sales position!
Primary responsibilities for the Team Lead role include:
- Representatives use tablets to reach out to customers
- Representatives verify account information.
- Representatives greet customers warmly and professionally
- Representatives conduct one on one sales presentations to retail customers
- Representatives will help to upgrade accounts.
- Representative assists with placing customer orders, or renewing their contracts.
- Representative answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale.
- Representative suggests solutions about what products meet the needs of the client.
- Representatives inform the customer of deals and promotions.
- Representative utilizes computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders.
- Representative work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Representatives report to management on overall daily numbers.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Customer Service
- Marketing Concepts
- Retail Sales
- Sales Training
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.