To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Territories available in most US cities -, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager / Partner - Staffing $100k+
Careers 2005 • Territories available in most US cities -, NE
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business / Partnership Opportunity - A National temporary staffing company is looking for a local person with team building, business development and management experience to join their operation as a business partner. The company was founded in 2010 and provides temporary workers for the construction, marine and industrial markets. Their goal is to provide staffing industry veterans with the opportunity to start their own staffing company with no personal startup expense or financial risk. Your role will be to do simply what you do best . . . develop your market territory and internal staff to maximize sales and the bottom line profit. It is the company's role to provide the complete back office support (payroll, invoicing, AR management, etc.) and cover the overhead of your operation during the development phase. This is not a franchise, you will have no direct financial risk.
If you are ready to take advantage of the booming economy and have an entrepreneurial spirit . . . this may be the opportunity for which you have been searching.
- First - select the best territory to grow your business.
- Responsible for growing the customer base.
- You will be the Selling Branch Manager during the developmental period.
- Conduct sales calls on the construction, industrial & marine industries.
- Responsible for hiring, training & mentoring your internal internal office staff.
- Perform client site inspections & adhere to Safety Policies & Procedures.
- Control budgeted expenses including advertising, supplies, business supplies, etc.
- Liberal weekly salary/commission plan (commensurate with your skills, experience and performance)
- Six-Figure income is currently being earned by other partners of this company.
- Minimum of a Two-Year college degree or higher in a related field.
- At least 3 years experience managing a small customer service team.
- Experience in Human Resources and Customer Service
- 5+ years of successful sales experience & territory development in the staffing industry.
- Knowledge of construction and industrial trades.
- Successful P & L responsibility and management.
- A strong desire to succeed plus must be self-motivated / goal oriented.
- Computer proficiency - Microsoft Word and Excel plus CRM software.
- Valid Driver's License and a car which can be used for work.