Build Your Local Community, Achieve Work/Life Balance, Secure Your Financial Future
About Best Version Media:
Best Version Media distributes millions of community publications every year to local neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada. We proudly connect thousands of small to mid-sized businesses to local residents by providing business owners with a highly effective and powerful advertising platform. The Publisher/Sales position provides a turnkey business opportunity to the right person looking for a role where they can work a business for themselves, however not by themselves. With over 1,000 publications across North America, we are looking to continue our mission of “Bringing People Together” in available markets.
About the Role:
The Publisher role is for self-motivated people who abide by the motto of ‘“what you put into something is what you get out of it”. Our Publishers do more than sell print and digital advertising/sponsorship campaigns. They bring communities together with our positive, family-friendly publications. Our culture is not just something we live by internally, it is something we look to share with and build in our communities. If you are new to sales, BVM specializes in teaching the proven model and support is ongoing. Our training is conducted by professionals who have more than 13 years of experience teaching our proven system.
· Offer clients a “multi-touch” digital and print branding program that puts businesses in front of the local audiences they serve.
· Utilize our micro-targeted print magazines combined with digital advertising through Facebook and Google Display ads via our sister company, Digital Targeting Solutions.
· Offer clients an opportunity to advertise on our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Outside Sales Representative website.
· Have substantial Fast Start bonuses in place that can be earned immediately as basic qualifications are met--no draws on commission that need to be paid back.
· Make sales & meet with clients in-person or through utilization of modern technologies.
· We are independent contractors and enjoy flexibility to control our schedule and work from a home office. Evenings and weekends are not required.
· Enjoy a full commission revenue model – unlimited income potential, scalable program.
· Receive professional, expert training; coaching and support is indefinite.
· Offer a product that focuses solely on the good in the community by featuring local families and highlighting upcoming events, news, local sports and much more.
· Teach small business owners to think like and have the presence of big brands.
· Laptop, internet connection, means of transportation, dedicated phone line.
· Work Ethic: Apply what is learned in training and create a schedule with balance.
· Goal Oriented: Setting & assessing how to reach goals. No micromanagement needed.
· Culture Guardian: Have professional will, a compassionate heart and a fun-loving spirit.
Our Mission is to bring communities together. We committed to helping businesses grow and stay relevant in the communities they serve.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Relationship Building
- Sales Opportunity