We represent one of Miami’s largest and most reputable commercial law firms. For over 20-years they have served as trusted legal advisors to a range of clients, from individual investors and entrepreneurs, to some of the nation’s leading public and private companies. We are currently looking for a Floater Legal Secretary. The Floater Legal Secretary provides interim coverage for legal secretaries to provide continual and reliable support to the attorneys and the firm. Assignments may be short-term for just the day, several days or weeks at a time. This is a full-time, permanent role. Exceptional benefits included.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform secretarial tasks such as typing and proofreading documents, maintaining files and answering phones.
• Organize and maintain attorneys calendars, including travel arrangements and scheduling meetings.
• Open new client matters.
• Client billing and related forms.
• Prepare and submit expense reports.
• Input and/or update attorneys time entries.
• Act as backup to other legal secretaries to support additional attorneys when necessary to assist with overflow work.