Sign-On Bonus for Experienced RN
- $5,000 after 90 days of employment
- $2,500 after 1 year of employment
- Retention bonus up to $13,000
- Relocation and temp housing assistance
Welcome to SageWest Health Care
SageWest Health Care incorporates two hospitals centrally located in beautiful Lander and Riverton, Wyoming. Our vision is to serve our communities’ evolving healthcare needs by cultivating a network of compassionate, dedicated professionals. We are committed to working together, using best practices, improving quality, and assuring an exceptional patient experience.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At SageWest Health Care, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Cath Lab RN Provides direct patient care to adult and geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with physician continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory. Assesses procedure room or equipment functioning and readiness. Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Cardiovascular Laboratory team are met. Monitors physiologic and hemodynamic data, as related to diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures performed in the cardiovascular lab. Monitors and records patients condition continuously while in the Cardiovascular lab. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
RNs are expected to float between both the Lander and Riverton facilities.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS upon hire
- PALS or ENPC upon hire
- TNCC within 6 months
- Minimum 2 yrs. of Emergency Dept./Critical Care experience required
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations