*Job is located in Bossier City, LA*
Certified Master-Level Automotive Technicians
Landers CDJR is looking for certified Master Level Automotive Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay, sign-on bonus, and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- At least 4 years of previous automotive experience
- Automotive repair certification required (Open to all types—ASE, Manufacturer Certifications, etc)
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Valid driver’s license required
- Willing to commute or relocate to Bossier City, LA
- Competitive Pay
- Production bonuses
- Sign-on bonus of $3,000
- Relocation assistance available to the right candidate
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Professional working environment
Find out all Landers CDJR can offer you!
Automotive Service Excellence