To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
- James Saporito
- Phone: email@example.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Business Development - DME
Rotech Healthcare Inc • Richmond, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a Director of Business Development to join the Rotech team! In this position you will be responsible for growing specific sales territories in metropolitan markets by implementing strategic marketing strategies selling Rotech services to hospitals and hospital systems and other referral sources to enhance the overall success and growth of Rotech Healthcare; maximizing success through contractual agreements, Liaisons, Hospital Sales Reps, along with coaching a designated team of Sales Representatives and Clinical Specialists in the assigned market to meet company growth goals and targets with sales leadership expertise and mentoring skills to increase sales performance.
Candidates can live anywhere in the Region including NY, NJ, ME, RI, PA, OH, MD, VA, CT
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
- Assesses business potential, competitor activity, sales coverage, Liaison needs and sales strategy for hospitals in assigned metropolitan markets
- Contacts key personnel in hospital systems to qualify hospital account, determine appropriate sales strategy and implement with Rotech Location
- Provides strategic sales leadership, training and mentoring to designated Sales Representatives and/or Liaisons
- Performs frequent field days with designated Sales Representatives
- Works with VP Sales & Business Development, CSO, VP Field Sales & Ops, RM, AM and LCM to implement sales tools and best practices
- Keeps updated on industry and market place trends
- Models effective leadership skills to attain regional goals and budget results
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years’ experience in RT/DME sales or healthcare industry sales preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to clearly communicate expectations and information in both one-on-one and group settings
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities
- Strong planning, multitasking and organizing skills
- Understand sales analysis, revenue management and basic corporate financial structure
- Lift and carry up to 50lbs during travel
- Regularly review documents with small print
- Requires occasional lifting and transporting of patient equipment
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking and or listening; extensive walking and working on one’s feet for extended periods of time
- Travel extensively via airplane and/or vehicle
- Utilize computer for extensive hours
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Basic understanding and ability to use computer programs including, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications
- Understands use of all applicable home respiratory equipment and supplies
- Able to use common office equipment (e.g., copier, scanner, fax, computer, etc.)
- Mobile and office environments
- Spends majority of time traveling to Rotech locations with frequent overnight travel required
- Multiple office environments, low to moderate noise levels
- Various airport environments and rental vehicles
- All Rotech personnel
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions
- PTO and Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.